DRUMMERZ drumsticks are compatible with the leading drumming apps including Rhythm Pad, Pocket Drums and Garage Band. We've included some information below to help you choose which ones to download.
Rhythm Pad | Pocket Drums 2 | Other Apps
Play drums with this easy-to-use portable drum pad. Includes a wide range of high-quality drum kits. Just connect you iPod/iPhone/iPad to speakers and start jamming with your band. You can also play along with songs from the iPod library. Rhythm Pad is created by musicians for musicians.
Top features include:
- Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function.
- 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center.
- Optimized layout for maximum playability in iOS devices.
- High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel.
- Ability to configure the levels for individual pads.
- Added ability to rearrange pad positions.
- Recording Feature: Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
- AudioCopy: Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
- MIDI support: Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
- Real (with Ride)
- Real (with Rimshot)
- Real (Pop Kit)
- Rock Kit
What's New in Version 4.0
- Recording Feature - Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
- AudioCopy - Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
- MIDI support - Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
- Added ability to rearrange pads.
- Improved drum kits.
- Loads of other improvements.
Pocket Drums 2
Pocket Drums 2 is the most realistic sounding and looking drum app out
there! Perfect for both beginners and pros alike, Pocket Drums 2 utilizes the
latest technology and decades of real drum experience to create the ideal
drumming app for the iPhone or iPad.
All of the features of the app combine to make you feel as if you are
sitting down and playing a real drum set. The drums respond to your touch, as
the sound varies according to how hard you hit them. The pitch also changes
slightly depending on where you hit the toms, just like a real kit. Playing
realistic rolls is as easy as swirling your finger around, simply adjusting the
roll speed by how fast or slow you swirl your finger.
There is also 10 different professionally recorded high fidelity drum sets
to choose from, and 3 amazing drum wraps, with more to come. Pocket Drums 2 also
features 16 PlayAlong Beats, 10 unique Drum Beats and 10 Music Beats to rock out
with, as well as 10 different metronome sounds.
A unique feature is the addition of 10 basic rudiment videos, so you can
see firsthand how to play the drum rudiments.
With the ability to adjust the pitch, sensitivity, reverb, and delay,
multi-track recording, ability to share and export your recordings (optional
in-app purchase), and so much more, Pocket Drums 2 is by far the most
comprehensive and realistic drumming app available today!
- 10 professionally recorded 44.1 khz high fidelity kits, with more to
- The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound!
- Drum Pitch Sensitivity - the pitch changes depending on where you strike
the toms, just like a real kit
- Reverb and Delay Controls - slider adjustments allows limitless drum
- Pitch Control - lower or raise the pitch of the drums
- Videos of basic drum rudiments played on a real snare drum
- 3 amazingly realistic drum wraps to choose from
- Realistic visual effects - drums and cymbals look and respond like a real
drum set, visually corresponding to your every touch
- Retina Display for both iPad and iPhone for incredibly crisp
- PlayAlong Beats: 16 new loops with basic bass drum, hi-hat or snare
beats, to play along for added rhythmic expression!
- 10 Drum Beats and 10 Music Beats to play along to, with more to
- Realistic Rolls - simply swirl your finger around to create slower or
- Double Bass drum feature with slider adjustment
- 10 Metronome Sounds and 4 Time Signatures to choose from, with BPM
- Multi-track recording - easily add or delete tracks, save and loop
- Share your recordings through email, Facebook, and Twitter
- Export your recordings to your computer (optional in-app purchase)
- Lefty Mode - reverse the entire drum layout
- Play along to the music on your iPod
- Option to add bass drum when hitting crash cymbal